CHASE is a state-of-the-art Security System for vehicles with enhanced vehicle tracking and monitoring features. Its a true wireless command and control system based on GSM mobile phone network.
CHASE accepts SMS text commands from your GSM/CDMA mobile phone or CDMA WLL phone. The system responds by executing your command and returning a SMS acknowledgment back to you.
In event of distress or a breech of security in your vehicle the system automatically initiates a suitable crisis management response by
Immobilizing the engine of the vehicle.
Sending a crisis report SMS to you with information of the current physical location of the vehicle.
Calls you up as a follow-up to the SMS to attract your attention.
The engine immobilization method employed in Chase is quite different from most immobilizers available in the market. Usually an immobilizer cuts of the ignition system to achieve the end. This method is fine when the vehicle is stationary. However this is very dangerous if the vehicle needs to be immobilized when it is in motion. Cutting of the ignition under such condition would cause a failure of all hydraulic power controls of the vehicle resulting in hard steering and brake failure. This could result in a fatal accident if the fast moving vehicle were to be remotely immobilized.
CHASE uses a different method that results in a gradual, graded and controlled immobilization.
Car theft has become a universal problem. The theft not only disrupts our day-to-day life but leads to a big financial loss and distress with no guarantee of recovering the vehicle. Even the Police is unable to tackle this problem. The various types of security devices available in the market, be it iron bar steering locks, gear locks or electronic locks, have proved ineffective. Presently there is no system, which can guarantee the total safety of the vehicle.
CHASE a state of art Security System for vehicle, functions entirely on Wireless Command and Control System based on GSM / CDMA /WLL Mobile phone network.
CHASE accepts SMS text commands from a normal GSM / CDMA mobile phone. The system responds to the command and then returns the SMS acknowledgment back to the user phone. It gives the vehicle's location and much more.
CHASE is a unique device for CAR SECURITY, which will warn silently and immediately within seconds of any one trying to fiddle with the vehicle and give total control to take appropriate measures to secure the vehicle first, and then inform the police. In case the vehicle has been stolen despite all measures then this system will track the exact location of the vehicle.
1. Global Control on Vehicle Tracking : The user can operate CHASE, issue commands and receive alert message on their GSM / CDMA mobile phone irrespective of their geographical location anywhere in the world.
2. Vehicle can be obtained through SMS : The system communicates with the user through text SMS and can find the physical location of the vehicle anytime.
3. Immobilization of vehcile through GSA/CDMA : If the car is stolen or taken away by any unauthorized person, the user can immobilize the vehicle by issuing a simple command from any mobile phone using the special user code.
4.Parking mode with Tow-away alerts : When the vehicle is parked the engine is automatically immobilized. However if some one tries to tow away the vehicle the user will immediately receive an alert message from the car on the user's mobile with its current location.
5. Protection against kidnapping, carjacking or accident : While traveling on a highway or while driving alone there is always a fear of kidnapping, carjacking or an accident. When threatened, only a panic button needs to be pressed and the car system will initiate an intelligent and systematic crisis management response on a different mobile phone warning the other person and passing on all the control commands to his GSM / CDMA phone to take appropriate measures in response to your distress SMS.>
6. Automatic SMS Alerts & Status Reports : CHASE constantly monitors the vehicle status and proactively responds to an event that in its view compromises the security of the vehicle. A 16-bit high performance micro-controller CPU is at the heart of the system driven by extremely sophisticated software.
7. Userfriendly command structures : The commands that are needed for the system on a routine basis are extremely simple, which even a child can operate. Normally one would require only 2-3 commands for regular use. The system does the rest. Further, there is no need to memorize these commands. The commands can be easily stored in the cell phone and recalled when needed. It's quick and simple.