Genesis is 100 % committed to Quality for all customized software solutions. Genesis's Software Quality Assurance encompasses:
- A Quality Management Approach,
- Effective Software Engineering Technology (methods and tools),
- Formal Technical reviews that are applied throughout the software process,
- A Multi-tiered Testing strategy, Control of Software documentation and the changes made to it,
- A procedure to assure compliance with software development standards, and
Measurement and reporting mechanisms.
Our Quality control is a series of inspections, reviews, and tests used throughout the development cycle to ensure that each work product meets the requirement placed upon it.
Software Quality Team
A plan is developed by Genesis's Software Quality team and is reviewed by all interested parties. The plan identifies:
- Evaluations to be performed.
- Audits and reviews to be performed.
- Standards that are applicable to the project (e.g., ISO 9001 etc.).
- Procedures for error reporting and tracking.
- Documents to be produced by the SQA group.
- Amount of feedback provided to Software project team.
- In addition to these activities the Software Quality team coordinates the control the management of change and helps to collect and analyze software metrics.
his is our way of guarantying Software Quality to our Clients. Any suggestions may be brought to our notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.